Marketing Manager – Corporate Office
We’re looking for an enthusiastic new addition to our team in Minnetonka, MN as a Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager is an experienced professional able to employee strategic, creative marketing for brands across the nation.
Roers Companies is a real estate development firm headquartered in the Twin Cities with apartment developments across the nation. This position will also support Core Living, a full-service property management company focused primarily on multifamily communities that include Roers-owned and third-party sites. The position is based in our corporate office in Minnetonka, MN
You’re passionate about your work and strive to achieve ambitious goals. You offer an extra hand and aren’t afraid to ask for help when needed. You act with integrity and empathy for the people around you. You get the big picture while executing the little details. In other words, you share our corporate values — passion, work ethic, teamwork, integrity, and ownership mindset.
An ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in a marketing/agency role; multifamily marketing background is a plus. This is a rare opportunity to develop strategies for a variety of brands within our growing multifamily portfolio across the nation.
The Marketing Manager will lead marketing initiatives in our key growth markets. This position will focus on identifying various marketing strategies designed to attract qualified prospects to apply to and live in our communities. Expertise in branding, digital marketing, and lead nurturing programs are essential functions to be successful in this role. This individual will be skilled at analyzing data and making proactive adjustments to ensure successful execution and alignment to the business strategy. In a given day, your tasks may include:
- Developing marketing plans and budgets for new brands across the nation and executing seamlessly to hit targeted KPI’s
- Developing social media presence for new brands, including strategy, paid ads, content oversight, and ROI analysis
- Managing and developing junior member(s) of marketing team
- Distributing weekly reports to key stakeholders and reviewing analytics to ensure optimal performance is achieved
- Leading weekly marketing calls with staff
- Developing multi-touch marketing campaigns including design, print, email, digital, social based on target audience and branding strategy
- Website and digital management including Google My Business, Google AdWords, and RENTCafé websites
- Managing projects with vendors —graphic designers, digital and social vendors, photographers, videographers, staging, etc.
- Closely tracking market trends and competition, monitoring the market for opportunities to differentiate, tracking pricing, and leasing trends, and using data to drive new marketing solutions and strategies
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Business, or related field preferred)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a corporate marketing or agency environment
- 2+ years’ digital experience
- Experience in real estate property management is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills — is clear, concise, positive, and professional
- Able to interact with wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable leading team meetings and managing a small team
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and Excel; Google Analytics, AdWords, and SEO; WordPress and Wix strongly preferred; Yardi Voyager and RENTCafé; Adobe Creative Suite; MailChimp; Facebook, Instagram
- Self-motivated, self-directed, organized, detail-oriented, collaborative, inquisitive, motivating, energetic, and results-driven
- Flexible to juggle multiple projects and priorities to meet changing deadlines
- Embodies our core values: passion, integrity, work ethic, ownership mindset, and teamwork
- Maintains neat, well-groomed, professional appearance
Benefits & Perks
Our full-time employees are eligible for these benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance including health savings account
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Retirement savings
- Corporate holidays and PTO
- Free office lunches
- Monthly social outings
- Free stays in our properties’ guest suites
- Shorter Friday workdays during summer
Roers Companies is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check and motor vehicle report.
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must complete a survey at this link: