Executive Assistant – Corporate Office
Roers Companies is seeking an energetic, dedicated professional to join our team in Minnetonka, MN as an Executive Assistant. Roers Companies is a growing multifamily property management company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. We manage communities throughout the Midwest including student housing, affordable, and market rate apartments. Many are developed and/or owned by our affiliate, Roers Companies. Roers Companies has grown each year since being founded in 2013. We now manage more than 3,700 rental apartments in six states. In fact, Roers Companies’ incredible growth recently earned us a place on both the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies and the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s Fast 50.
You’re passionate about your work. You’re driven to achieve ambitious goals. You step up when the team needs an extra hand and aren’t afraid to ask for help when you need it. You act with integrity and empathy for the people around you. You make smart decisions because you get the big picture and ace the little details. In other words, you share our corporate values — passion, work ethic, teamwork, integrity, and ownership mindset.
As an Executive Assistant, you will help us fulfill our mission of connecting residents to community. In a given day, your tasks may include:
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary.
- Mange and update investor and prospect information in CRM.
- Answering and directing calls to appropriate executives and parties, taking messages.
- Greeting visitors and determining access to appropriate parties.
- Overseeing administrative policies within an organization and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing correspondence, including email, faxes, and snail mail.
- Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
- Assist with various personal tasks
- High School Diploma or GED, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with wide range of people.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have good time management skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, inquisitive, self-motivated, and operates on trust.
- High integrity – trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.
- Ability to perform the physical functions of the position, which may include, but are not limited to: ability to walk property, including up to 4 flights of stairs.
- Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance.
Benefits & Perks
Our full-time employees are eligible for these benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance including health savings account
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Retirement savings
- Corporate holidays and PTO
- Free office lunches
- Monthly social outings
- Free stays in our properties guest suites
- Shorter Friday workdays during summer
Roers Companies is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check, and motor vehicle report.