Executive Assistant – Corporate Office
Roers Companies is seeking an energetic, dedicated professional to join our team in Minnetonka, MN as an Executive Assistant.
Roers Companies is a development company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, currently ranked among the top five developers in the Twin Cities. Our team has developed more than 5,000 multifamily units that include market-rate apartments, affordable housing, senior living, and student apartments. We’re a high-grown company that recently celebrated $1 billion in completed development — and we’re on pace to double that by 2023.
You’re passionate about your work and strive to achieve ambitious goals. You offer an extra hand and aren’t afraid to ask for help when needed. You act with integrity and empathy for the people around you. You get the big picture while executing the little details. In other words, you share our corporate values — passion, work ethic, teamwork, integrity, and ownership mindset.
As an Executive Assistant, you will play an important role in ensuring the success of our leaders and therefore our business. In a given day, your tasks may include:
· Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel, conferences, and meetings.
· Assist with various personal tasks, including running person errands, making personal appointments, coordinating personal events, etc.
· Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.
· Answer and direct calls to appropriate executives and parties; take messages when needed.
· Greet and welcome executives’ visitors.
· Opening, sorting, and distributing correspondence, including email, faxes, and snail mail.
· Read and analyze emails, letters, agendas, and memos; determine significance and route to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
· Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
· Proofread materials.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
· 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience
· Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
· Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with wide range of people.
· Must be organized, detail oriented and have good time management skills.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule.
· Entrepreneurial mindset – loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, inquisitive, self-motivated, and operates on trust.
· High integrity – trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.
· Ability to perform the physical functions of the position, which may include, but are not limited to: ability to walk property, including up to 4 flights of stairs.
· Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance.
Benefits & Perks
Our full-time employees are eligible for these benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance including health savings account
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Retirement savings
- Corporate holidays and PTO
- Free office lunches
- Monthly social outings
- Free stays in our properties’ guest suites
- Shorter Friday workdays during summer
Roers Companies is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check and motor vehicle report.
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must complete a survey at this link;